Mentorship is a personal developmental relationship in which a more experienced or more knowledgeable person (mentor) helps to guide a less experienced or less knowledgeable person (mentee). "Mentoring is to support and encourage people to manage their own learning in order that they may maximize their potential, develop their skills, improve their performance and become the person they want to be.”
• KEI pairs mentors and mentees based upon mutual interests, educational background, career aspirations, gender and personality type
• A KEI Program Manager/Member of the Mentorship team will introduce mentor to his/her assigned mentee and provide with a brief background on the Mentee
• At this point, mentors are free to contact the Mentee and start driving the process with the assistance of KEI Program Manager
• The KEI contact will then provide a brief training session to the mentor and the mentee and allay any concerns that either party may have
• After the first meeting, the Mentor and the Mentee, mutually drive the process forward
Mentorship is assumed to be a 12-month engagement.
KEY MILESTONES ACHIEVED
• MENTORSHIP is the core program of KEI and its soul.Since 2015 hundreds of scholars are connected to professionals for guidance.
• For 2017, KEI selected 40 scholars for Mentorship Program and 33 connections have been made up till first week of November.
• KEI Mentorship team collects feedback after consecutive meetings between a mentor and mentee to track progress.
For 2017 KEI has started the process in September. The process followed is:
• Establishing the Engagement-Month 1 to Month 2
• Exchanging Information and Formulating Goals –Month 3 to Month 4
• Deepening the Engagement –Month 4 to Month 11
• Exit and Future Planning – Month 11 to Month 12
For any information regarding these programs please contactus via the Contact us tab or send an email to email@example.com